What have I learned here?
What I have learned here at the United Kingdom is something that I really value. I met many people since I got here and with every person I get to experience something different especially when it come to helping them in their life’s and decisions they make .
With every person I meet I get to learn something new but there is just one thing that’s very unique and rare to be gained from life and that is to be someone that people would rely on . Making my life with a lot of experiences and encounters is something that is really beneficial because I get to learn things that no school will teach .
So far things are great at Liverpool and I just like the way it is even that I get to feel the surrounding emotions and some times it’s hard to manage but as I always say “it’s hard but achievable nothing is impossible” .
With every person I meet I get to learn something new but there is just one thing that’s very unique and rare to be gained from life and that is to be someone that people would rely on . Making my life with a lot of experiences and encounters is something that is really beneficial because I get to learn things that no school will teach .
So far things are great at Liverpool and I just like the way it is even that I get to feel the surrounding emotions and some times it’s hard to manage but as I always say “it’s hard but achievable nothing is impossible” .
Comments
Post a Comment