The new lifestyle
since my arrival to the united kingdom things were a bit on a rush and I had a lot of thoughts on my mind. I was very worried about attending late since I've been busy back in Qatar with the visa progress. I had a lot to work with in my registration and accommodation also not to forget about the bank account , it was a really busy week.
Once I'm a bit settled things just went smooth , I met new students and got to know them and I'm loving it here al Liverpool but I'll need to adapt the climate changes. I keep on meeting new people and making new friendships and its nice to enjoy some time with a new person while in the mean time I'm a very social person and it's something that I really enjoy.
Once I'm a bit settled things just went smooth , I met new students and got to know them and I'm loving it here al Liverpool but I'll need to adapt the climate changes. I keep on meeting new people and making new friendships and its nice to enjoy some time with a new person while in the mean time I'm a very social person and it's something that I really enjoy.
Comments
Post a Comment