My experience in Liverpool
since I’ve stepped foot in the United Kingdom I know that I’ll be living a new life and it’s going to be very different and challenging. Days passes and I get to experience many things as well as live in some too.
Living alone is one of the main things that I’ll have to manage someday because obviously I’m far from home and my people . Sometimes I do feel homesick and I just want to head back but i keep saying to my self since I wanted to join in LIC then I’ll need to work hard for it as well as control my emotions.
Socializing with others and getting to know some people around the area also at the university is actually a self calming process while in the mean time I try to keep up with my daily routine which involves doing sports and studying therefore it results in wasting spare time in a beneficial way.
As far as I’m concerned I like it here so far despite of missing my home,family and friends . I choose to study overseas and that’s a choice I’ll have to commit to since I’ve seen my future at the end of the line and with that I shall handle the consequences that I’ll face . I might’ve face some so far but I’m sure there’s a lot to come with time , but keeping things aside I have a vision to accomplish and a success to achieve.
Living alone is one of the main things that I’ll have to manage someday because obviously I’m far from home and my people . Sometimes I do feel homesick and I just want to head back but i keep saying to my self since I wanted to join in LIC then I’ll need to work hard for it as well as control my emotions.
Socializing with others and getting to know some people around the area also at the university is actually a self calming process while in the mean time I try to keep up with my daily routine which involves doing sports and studying therefore it results in wasting spare time in a beneficial way.
As far as I’m concerned I like it here so far despite of missing my home,family and friends . I choose to study overseas and that’s a choice I’ll have to commit to since I’ve seen my future at the end of the line and with that I shall handle the consequences that I’ll face . I might’ve face some so far but I’m sure there’s a lot to come with time , but keeping things aside I have a vision to accomplish and a success to achieve.
Comments
Post a Comment